Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DO YOU BELIEVE IN FENG SUI?



Sometimes I’d like to listen to what my Feng Sui may be about but sometimes for some reasons I’d rather not. Maybe because I only like to hear good things but is afraid of the opposite, maybe because I don’t see the relationship of certain objects being placed at a certain location to my life and decisions.

Filipinos have our own traditions that we follow and believe in. These, we commonly called “pamahiin’ ,  is being forgotten and is being replaced by this Chinese tradition.

PAMAHIIN, OUT?.....FENG SUI, IN?

We believe when the Feng Sui experts say that their Tikoy makes the members of the family stick to one another because tikoy is STICKY?  (hmmmm…). They say that pancit during birthdays makes us live longer because it’s LONG? (….maybe it’s better off to say it contains vegetables which is good for the body J ).

To each his own, I’m cool with that.

But  with or without these pamahiin and feng sui, what important is that our FAITH is still for the ONE who makes everything possible for us. God bless everybody :)




                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment